Note: Your pannel must be configured for pressure switch restart. See the following documentation:
Connection Diagram for CircleScout Control Unit for Reinke Center Pivot Panel Version MCP RPM Preferred Touch using the pressure switch restart setting
1. The CircleScout Control Power Module is mounted inside the Reinke Control Panel. Six (6) wires are connected from the Control Power Module to the Reinke Span Cable Terminal Strip.
2. Reinke Panels will have a factory installed jumper wire between terminals 1 and 2 on the Span Cable Terminal Strip. Remove the jumper wire. Connect the red and black wires from the CircleScout Control Power Module to terminals 1 and 2 as shown in the diagram.
3. Remove the brown wire connected to terminal 14 on the span cable terminal strip. Splice this brown wire to one of the blue wires from the Control Power Module. Connect the other blue wire from the Control Power Module to terminal 14 on the span cable terminal strip.
4. The 4G LTE Modem is mounted outside of the Control Panel. Install the Plastic Cable Bushing into a knock out so that the wires pass through the panel enclosure. Connect the Control Power Module to the Modem with the Mating Connector.
5. The Reinke Control Panel must be programmed to permit
“Pressure Switch Starting” to permit the CircleScout Control Power Module to start and stop the pivot. Refer to the Reinke programming instructions to enable “Pressure Switch Starting”.
6. When the power to the Reinke panel is turned ON the green LED inside the CircleScout Control Power Module will turn on. The green and red LED’s on the 4G LTE Modem will begin to blink.
7. When the 4G LTE Modem has established a cell tower connection the green LED will flash once every 15 seconds.
The red LED will remain ON.
8. The CircleScout Control Power Module LED’s will indicate the following:
a. Pivot Running red
b. Start Signal yellow
c. Stop Signal blue