For use with Reinke Panel Numbers 350801 and 350811
Connection Diagram for CircleScout Control Unit f
or Reinke Center Tower Control Panels:
MCP - RPM BASIC and MCP - RPM STANDARD Without TAR (auto-reverse)
Installation Instructions for MCP-RPM BASIC and STANDARD control panels without TAR (auto-reverse)
1. The CircleScout Control Power Module is mounted inside the Reinke Control Panel. Three (3) wires are connected directly from the Control Power Module to the Reinke Span Cable Terminal Strip. white-T11, orange-T10 and blue-T9.
2. Remove the brown wire connected to terminal T-9 on the bottom of the span cable terminal strip. Splice this brown wire to the second blue wire from the Pivot Power Module.
3. One of the red wires and the black wire from the CircleScout Control Power Module are connected to terminal 3 on the Reinke BPK Control Relay. (Relay 120V 112969).
See Diagram. The second red wire from the Control Power Module is connected to terminal 1 on the same BPK relay.
4. he 4G LTE Modem is mounted outside the Control Panel. Install the Plastic Cable Bushing in a knock out so that the wires pass through the panel enclosure. Connect the Control Power Module to the Modem with the Mating Connector.
5. When the power to the Reinke panel is turned ON the green LED inside the CircleScout Control Power Module will turn on. The green and red LED’s on the 4g LTE Modem will begin to blink.
7. When the 4g LTE Modem has established a cell tower connection the green LED will flash once every second. The red LED will remain ON.
8. The CircleScout Control Power Module LED’s will indicate the following:
a. Pivot Running Red
b. Start Signal Yellow
c. Stop Signal Blue