Attached please find the wiring diagram and documentation for the CircleScout Control Module for the Reinke RPM Advanced Control Panel
1. The Net Irrigate Pivot Power Module is mounted inside the Reinke Control Panel.
2. Connect one red wire and the black wire from the Net Irrigate Pivot Power Module to terminal T21 on the span cable teminal strip. Connect the white wire to terminal T11, and the orange wire to terminal T10.
3. Remove the brown wire connected to the bottom of terminal
T9 on the span cable terminal strip. Splice this brown wire to one of the blue wires from the Pivot Power Module. Connect the other blue wire from the Pivot Power Module to terminal T9.
4. The remaining red wire from the Net Irrigate Pivot Power Module must be connected to the black wire on the OFF/ON System Power Switch located on the Reinke Control Panel door. Extend the red wire as required. See Diagram.
5. The Queclink GV50M Modem is mounted outside the Control Panel. Press the Plastic Cable Bushing into the knockout where the wires pass through the panel enclosure. Connect the Pivot Power Module to the Modem with the Mating Connector.
6. When the power to the Reinke panel is turned ON the green LED inside the Net Irrigate Pivot Power Module will turn on. The green and red LED’s on the GV50MA Modem will begin to blink.
7. When the GV50MA Modem has established a cell tower connection the green LED will flash once every 15 seconds.
The red LED will remain ON.
8. The Net Irrigate Pivot Power Module LED’s will indicate the following:
a. Pivot Running red
b. Start Signal yellow
c. Stop Signal blue