This article describes how to set a new centerpoint on the CircleScout app on an iPhone.
1) Open the CircleScout app and find the drop down bar to choose the site that needs a centerpoint set.
note: the site should say "(Needs CenterPoint)" next to the site name
2) Once you have chosen the site you will click the blue "Set Center Point" button.
3) Grab the red location marker and drag it to the location of the site, or close to the site as you can move it again to make it more accurate.
4) you will then be prompted with a pop up to confirm that you want to set your centerpoint in that location. Click the "Update it" button to set it.
5) Your center point will be saved in that location and you are able to move it at any time.