Customer Q&A Sessions and Webinars:
Don't Miss These Upcoming Webinars
- How to Engage Donors Like Never Before with Personal Video Messages | August 12 | 1PM ET | Register Here
Recorded Webinars for COVID-19 Support
- The Changing Landscape and Your Nonprofit [Virtual Conference] | View the Recording | Download the Slides
- Staying Afloat: PPP Loan Forgiveness, Accounting, Tracking and Reporting For Nonprofits | View the Recording | Download the Slides
- The CARES Act: What Every Nonprofit Should Know | View the Recording | Download the Slides
- How to Communicate with Supporters During COVID-19 | View the Recording | Download Slides
- How to Fundraise During a Crisis | View the Recording | Download the Slides
- How to Run a Virtual Fundraising Event | View the Recording | Download the Slides
- Cancelling Fundraising Events | View the Recording | Download the Slides
- COVID-19 and a Possible Recession’s Impact on Fundraising in 2020 | View the Recording | Download the Slides
Get Software and Fundraising Strategy Questions Answered
eGuides & Templates
- If your fundraising event was cancelled and you are refunding ticket purchases, we can help with refunds.
- For a quick overview of how to send guests communication, request refunds, and transition ticket purchases into donations in your Fundraising Pages account, watch the video below.
Tips from Our Personal Fundraising Coaches
- Lead Fundraising Coach, Kimberly O'Donnell, has tips on what to do if the outbreak is impacting your nonprofit.
Welcome Team Adjusted Hours
We understand that your life is busy, especially while balancing working from home and other responsibilities during the COVID-19 pandemic. For the next few weeks, the Welcome Team is adjusting their availability for onboarding calls to provide more flexibility during this uncertain time. In addition to normal business hours (9am-5pm ET) , you can also schedule calls with our team:
- Mondays 8-9am ET
- Tuesday 8-9am ET
We hope these extended hours help alleviate any scheduling issues you may have right now. If you are still in your onboarding phase (first 90 days with Network for Good), please connect with your Welcome Team member to coordinate a call during these times if you need to take advantage of extended hours.