When phone is on Ultra power saving mode, it jumps back to the standard keyboard:
This tends to incur in quite a few brands/models of the Android phone.
The Ultra Power Saving mode ensures that all processes that use extra memory (RAM) are stopped immediately. In such a case, it might happen that 3rd party keyboards such as Neurokeys are also affected by this and are therefore disabled.
There is solution for a few brands / models Android phone:
Samsung phones (for Nougat update):
- System settings > Battery (power supply) > Battery optimization > tap "not optimized" and select "all apps"> Search for Neurokeys > Select "Do not optimize"
Samsung phone (after Nougat update):
- System settings> Device maintenance> Battery> Non-monitored apps> Add apps> enable Neurokeys
- Security centre > Battery > Enable smart energy
-Saving mode> Energy
- Saving app management > Add apps> Check Neurokeys
- Go to the Security tab > Permission > Auto start management
- Add auto start apps > Check Neurokeys.