Once you've onboarded with Felix, it's time to add the rest of your team as users in the application. You, the administrator, need to invite each user that will be using the Felix app for surveying within your organization.
Keep in mind: It's important everyone checks their password and logs into the Felix app before heading to the field.
Here's how to invite new users:
1. Visit https://app.felixdata.com/ on your browser.
2. Log into the Felix web dashboard on your computer using your username and password.
3. On the left menu, click "Your Organization."
4. Go over to the top right — it says "Invite New User."
5. Enter the new user's email, name, and their default survey language. This is the language that they will see the app and the survey questions in.
6. Permissions are automatically set for Surveyor. All team members that are just surveying should have this permission.
7. SAVE by clicking INVITE NEW USER
8. The new user needs to check their email for an invitation from New Story. Once they accept the invitation and create their password, they're ready to log-in.
9. Repeat the process with each new user.
👉Share with your team! Here's how they can learn to log into the web dashboard and log into Felix app.
Keep in mind: Everyone should double-check that they can log into the app before heading to the field. Here's a handy checklist.
New Story Onboarding & Support Team