The following steps will show you how to add anyone as an Implementer to your account so they can have full access. Because of the permission levels involved with being an Implementer, ONLY AN OWNER ROLE will be able to complete these steps.
Changing a user to an "Implementer" will:
- Give them full edit access over all teams
- Give them full access to invite any users
- Prevent them from being assigned any content (this includes everything: measurables, Rocks, AC, Process, etc.)
- Control Billing (adding a credit card and updating subscriptions)
- Add/Create any content, including running of meetings and viewing Feedback Conversations (like the owner role)
- Free in your account - can be Observed in Billing
Instruction to invite an Implementer
1. Go to the Directory and click Add Person.
2. TOGGLE ON ACTIVATE NEW USER, and TOGGLE ON IMPLEMENTER.
Toggling on the Implementer option will gray out the Teams and Role fields.
If the Implementer is already invited
Click on their name in the directory list, and select "Implementer". This will only be available to users with the role of Owner.
Once turned on, you will no longer see the team and role fields next to their name. When assigning someone the role of Implementer, you do not assign them any teams, because by default they see all.
If they already have an account they can log into their existing account to navigate to your company. If they do not have an account yet, the will receive an email.