Covered in this Article:
- Editing the meeting agenda
- Adding sections to the agenda
- Adding a URL as the section (specific examples for a Whiteboard and Google Slides)
PERMISSION LEVEL NEEDED: You can only do the following edits if you are a Manager role or higher. If you are a Managee or Observer, you will not see the gear icon on the Meetings page.
Customizing the agenda is very frequently used for a Same Page Meeting, but can also be utilized for departmental meetings or any other unique situations. To start running more meetings in Ninety be sure to create additional teams and invite users.
The changes made are for each Team and each Meeting Type.
Visit Meetings and then click on the settings icon in the upper right portion of the screen.
Updated Agendas will be the NEW DEFAULT for the team and type selected - but can be reset to the EOS® default as needed.
- Rearrange each section - just use the drag and drop on the left of each item.
- Rename each section - click on the title to change the text
- Hide the EOS® Default sections - use the toggle to the right. You cannot hide the Conclude area because that has the ratings and send recap email options.
- Create new custom sections - Click Add Section and customize the title. Click on the section to add details to the right. (Keep reading below for more details)
- Change the time frame - Click on the number to adjust the minutes of each section.
Add a Custom Section (URL or Text) to the Meeting Agenda
When adding a custom section, you input the title on the left, and choose the details to include to the right.
In the right details side, you have two options for what you would like to include in the section during the meeting:
- Web Page URL which will load what is on the given site directly into the meeting.
- Rich Text Editor Details - Any information will be static content visible on the meeting page.
Details on each of these options in the video below.
Inserting a Web Page URL, Things to remember:
- The URL needs to be https (we are a secure site so the site you are loading needs to be secure)
- The URL needs to be public. Cannot be behind a password protected site. Looking for iframe friendly URLs is recommended!