The following instructions will help set up and send CURRENT and PAST information to be uploaded into a new or existing account. This is available for: Rocks, To-do's, Issues, and Measurables. (You can submit your VTO and Accountability Chart in any format).
If you would like us to load information:
- Set up the excel sheets according to the templates.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org the templates AND names/emails of team members to invite.
- Invite email@example.com to your account as an admin. If your account is not created yet, skip this step, we will do that for you.
We should be able to have it uploaded in less than 72 hours once we have received all the information! Details of these 3 steps are below:
1. Data Set Up
Linked here is the excel template. Download the google doc and enter data into the appropriate tab(s).
- Multiple teams? Create a tab for each teams info and label the tab accordingly. (Example: Leadership: To-dos & Marketing: To-dos)
- Be sure each team member you have assigned an item to is INVITED and on the team we are uploading.
- Required information has a red header.
- Entering an archived date will automatically put that item in the archives.
- The ID field on issues is simply to number each one.
- If you wish to put your measurable on multiple Scorecards, only add it to the upload once and then when it is in the system put it on other Scorecards
- Adding/Inviting People: You can provide names and emails of each person so we can add them to your Accountability Chart, PLUS let us know if they should be an active user (meaning they can be assigned content and are a paid user). Note: Let us know if any active users should not be sent an invite email right away. All done on the directory tab of the excel sheet.
2. Email the Templates
Send the completed sheets to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the online chat, and include the team you would like the content uploaded for (if there are multiple). We will verify the data to ask any clarifying questions. Please include a list of users to invite if you have not invited them.
3. Invite email@example.com to your Account
With the completed information, now we just need permission to enter the data. Invite firstname.lastname@example.org as a user to your account with the role of Admin. We will remove this user when we are done!
Reach out via chat with questions!