Watch the video or check out the details below!
- The typically Quarterly agenda will populate, but this is customizable via the same settings icon you use to change the time frames for a Level 10.
- A copy of the team's V/TO is archived when the meeting is started.
- Use "Show Notes" to take free form notes throughout the meeting. You can also add attachments during or after the meeting. This lets you attach any external resources like whiteboard images or slide decks.
- The EOS Toolbox™ section allows you to mark the EOS Tools as done when your team has mastered the item. Quarter to quarter you can see your team's progress!
- The Rocks section shows the Long Term Issues, allowing you to turn your issues into Rocks. Users can then visit the Rocks tab to see what they have created and make their Rocks SMART!
- Upon concluding the meeting, the recap email will include similar details to the current L10 recap, plus Rocks created during the meeting.
Plus, we provide you tips and tricks while you are in the meeting to help you complete the correct actions!