Want to read all of our Meetings Best Practices?
Below we have some quick tips, but please get more detail through the link above.
Remote, in-person or combined team sessions
Tip 1 - Have one facilitator and one scribe. We have seen clients be successful when they have one person leading the meeting, and another person running the Ninety.io meeting mode.
Tip 2 - Screen-share Ninety when bringing remote teams together.
- Get the meeting started using your favorite video conferencing software. Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams all work well!
- Have the person running the meeting in Ninety.io share their screen to move to the different sections, create items and other in-app actions.
Tip 3 - Use audio visuals when you're meeting as a team in person.
- In your conference room or meeting space, share Ninety.io on a screen monitor so everyone can see and follow the agenda together.
Customizing any Meeting Agenda
Customize any meeting agenda, and more details of how found in this dedicated help article.
- Completing the Quarter's Rocks: Incomplete Rocks should be collected on your Long Term Issues list. That way you can review all of them together and determine what needs to be a priority for next quarter. Long Term Issues is also where potential Rocks for future quarters should live.
- EOS Tools™: Implementers and coaches typically take their teams through the appropriate tool for the given team quarter to quarter. A description of EOS Tools is here!
- What EOS Tool do you cover next? If you are self-implementing, you may be wondering what tool to cover next. Explain where you are in your EOS Journey to the community, and let experienced others help guide you.
Annual Planning Days 1 and 2
- Team Health: Looking for help on deciding what your team should do? View some great suggestions here, or ask more questions to the EOS Community!
- One Thing: If completing the "One Thing" exercise as a part of Team Health, add a headline called "One Thing Check In", add everyone's details so you can check in weekly/monthly.
- Organizational Checkup: Don't forget to have each team member fill out the organizational checkup BEFORE the meeting. They can Complete it here or through this Spreadsheet; then enter the final scores on the Quarterly Scorecard.
These scores will show how your company performs in the Six Key Components. While the Annual Meeting agenda contains a dedicated Organizational Checkup section; during Quarterly Meetings use the Scorecard to determine which aspects of the Six Key Components you need to IDS.