Adding Measurables to the Scorecard
On each tab (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual) there are two options for building your Scorecard:
- Create a NEW measurable
- Add an existing measurable
This is only available to users with the role of Manager or above.
Both options will allow you to put measurables on your scorecard are described below.
1. Create a New Measurable on the Scorecard
- Click the plus sign next to Weekly and select Create Measurable. Add the required measurable details: Title, Unit, Goal, Goal Orientation Rule, and Interval.
- You also have the option to assign an owner, and put the measurable on an Accountability Chart seat. Neither of those options are required.
2. Add an existing measurable to the Scorecard
- Click the plus sign and select Add Measurable. This option is for you to add a measurable that already exists in your account to the Scorecard.
- This option is often used when a company has a single measurable they wish to view on multiple Scorecards.
Ready to remove a measurable?
Taking a measurable off the scorecard you have two options, are you ready to permanently delete it from the entire account, or just looking to remove it from the current scorecard it is on.
1. Delete a Measurable
- Deleting a meausrable will remove it from the V/TO, Process section and any scorecards it is currently on.
- To delete a measurable, it must be assigned to you.
- Visit the My90 page and go to Measurables. Right click on a measurable and select Permanently Delete.
2. Remove a Measurable
- Any user has the option to simply take the measurable off of the existing Scorecard, but leave it as an option to re-add later, or keep on other Scorecards.
- On the Scorecard (Data page or in a meeting) right click on a measurable.
- Select Remove from current Scorecard and it will be taken off the list, but can be re-added through the steps in #2 above for Add an existing measurable.