While in a Level 10 Meeting™ or just getting things done during the week, you may see an off-track, past due or underperforming item that needs to be made into an issue.
There are two options:
Right click on any Rock, Todo, Issue, Measurable, etc. in order to get a quick list of actions also available in the More Actions button (see below).
More Actions Button
- Click to open the details section to the right.
- Click on the More Actions button.
- Select Make it an Issue!
- The workflow pictured works the same on measurables, To-do's, Issues and other items in the system.
- You can edit the title, description, owner, or team when creating the Issue.
- The measurable, Rock or To-do you "Make an Issue" will not be affected on the individual list. The information is being copied to be saved to the issues list and will not be connected to the individual item.
On Issues, turn them into To-do's the same way!
SAVE and the issue will be added to your list! Again, any changes made to the to-do created will not be reflected on the issue.