While in a Level 10 Meeting™ or just getting things done during the week, you may see an off-track, past due or underperforming item that needs to be made into an issue.
In order to turn any item into an Issue, you can use the Make it an Issue option!
- Open the details for the measurable, Rock or To-do.
- Click on the More Actions button.
- Select Make it an Issue!
- The workflow pictured works the same on measurables and To-do's.
- You can edit the title, description, owner, or team when creating the Issue.
- The measurable, Rock or To-do you "Make an Issue" will not be affected on the individual list. The information is being copied to be saved to the issues list and will not be connected to the individual item.
On Issues, turn them into To-do's the same way!
SAVE and the issue will be added to your list! Again, any changes made to the to-do created will not be reflected on the issue.