As a new member of your team, this is here to help you get onboarded quickly with how you can be a great member of your team and contribute to meetings within Ninety.
The video outlines some key things you should do to participate on your team:
- Manage your weekly Rocks, Todos and Milestones - marketing them as done or commenting as work is done.
- Enter scores for the measurables you own before the meeting.
- Add Issues and Headlines as you think of them during the week.
Questions to ask your Manager:
- Where is my seat on the Accountability Chart?
- How much of the company V/TO is shared?
- When is our Quarterly Conversation?
- Do we have any Processes set up I should be aware of?
Customizing your Profile:
- Set up notifications and reminders via text/email for Rocks, To-dos and Milestones.
- Update your profile information with a new picture and contact information!