There are two options to print the Accountability Chart.
1. Use the PDF button
The PDF button is in the orange button on the top right corner of the Accountability Chart. It will export the first 3 rows to PDF, then each of the following pages will be one seat, with the seats they manage.
2. Customize printing using Right Click > Print
Using the Print Screen function on your computer, you can print the whole AC and scale it however you like.
This works best in Google Chrome.
- Expand your chart to see the seats you would like to print.
- Right click and press print.
- Click More Settings under the Layout
- Adjust paper size and scale to fit your chart on one page.
(You may also need to adjust the layout or other factors depending on your default print options)
Questions? Let the Client Success Team know through the live chat in the bottom-right corner of the page!