There are two options to print the Accountability Chart. Click the PDF button on the AC page, and choose the Print Type and Seat Type. Keep reading for an explanation plus tips and tricks!
- Multi-Page is the printing option that has always been available, with the leadership team on the first page, then each of the following pages is one seat, with the seats they manage below.
- Single-Page takes the top seat in view and prints all seats below on a single PDF. The PDF will vary in size depending on how many seats export.
- Allows you to choose between a Detailed view which will print all of the seat's roles and responsibilities, and a Condensed view which only prints the seat title and seat owner.
Tips about the Single-Page Print Type
Does your Accountability Chart still look smaller than you hoped, check out these options!
- Use the "Top Seat" option to just print a specific department on a single page. Choosing a new Top Seat while viewing the chart will print everything from that seat down.
- The PDF is high res! This means you can take it to Kinkos to print it large, or just zoom in as much as needed, no matter how large your organization is.
Questions or feedback? Let the Client Success Team know through the live chat in the bottom-right corner of the page!