We've partnered with Waze, the crowdsourced navigation app, to offer traffic reporting in real time for your station.
PARTNER OFFER INCLUDES:
- Website widget - displaying realtime traffic conditions for your region
- Dashboard tool for your radio hosts to offer live traffic updates on-air
- Training with the Waze team to help you get the most out of this feature
- Customized Waze tools for your station specifications.
Ready to Get Started?
Please login and visit the Waze tab in your Partner Dashboard. In order to register with Waze you will need to use the unique ID provided:
Once you've completed the sign up with Waze they will follow up with you to book a training session to introduce you to their system and guide you through using the tools. You must attend the webinar so they can help you to customize your Waze tools. There is also a quick form to complete with your station details.
A message from our friends at Waze:
"I am looking forward to meeting you each Tuesday, @8:00 PST for our Waze for Broadcasters NOBEX webinar. During the 60 minutes session, you will learn all the necessary details to kick-off using Waze to power your live traffic data. Please make sure to have a good internet connection as we will be presenting live demos.
If you have some minutes before the webinar and would like to do some pre-work feel free to go through the attached pdf's with the webinar agenda and all the resources needed for the session.
Thanks and hope to see you soon.
On behalf of the Broadcasters team,
NOTE: If you're having difficulty getting setup, please contact Waze directly
Setting Up the Waze Traffic Website Widget
Head over to the Website Widget tab in the Partner Dashboard and click Get the Widget!
- Select the height and width of your widget and choose the language to display.
- Set your coordinates, Longitude and Latitude. If you're not sure of the exact location, click the "?" and you will be guided to find your location with Google Maps.
- Choose your zoom level
- Click Preview & Get Code.
- Preview the widget and click Back to make any adjustments.
- When you're happy with it, copy the snippet of code and publish to your website.