Let's make it easy to connect your website and your app. Visit the Website Widgets tab and download custom HTML snippets to add items like a Playlist or Download buttons directly to your website.
You're just a few steps from having your own cool widgets:
- Choose the type of widget you want to create
- Customize if needed
- Copy the HTML code and paste onto your website
Adding Forms Website Widgets
Once you have created a form on the Forms tab, you'll be able to add those forms to your website as well. Please note, if you have not created a form on the Forms tab, no forms will appear when you go to create a Website Widget version.
Updating your Widgets
Once you've got your widget published on your widget to your site, if you want to make a change, like updating the colour scheme, you can make those changes easily.
- Visit the Website Widget tab and select the widget you want to update
- Select your new colour specifications
- Copy the code
- Paste into the section on your website and republish your website
- You're done!