Skip to main content
Where should I store my EPA?

Where should I keep my EPA?

Brian MacPherson avatar
Written by Brian MacPherson
Updated over a week ago

You should store it somewhere safe, but also accessible by the attorney. NobleWills conveniently offers a storage membership for a fee of HK$300 per year to safely and securely store your EPA in our fireproof safes. Once we know of your situation, we will release the EPA to your attorney.

Did this answer your question?