If the Adobe Flash Player in your Google Chrome web browser is disabled you will not see flash buttons, such as load users, load icons and some flash icons at the "Settings" windows in the system:
In order to enables the Adobe Flash Player, please follow this steps:
- In the address bar, please type: chrome://settings/content.
- On the Content settings screen, find the Flash listing and click on the arrow on it:
3. Make sure the option 'Ask first (recommended)' is chosen. If the option 'Block sites from running Flash' is chosen click on it to change it.
4. Click on 'ADD' at the right to 'Allow' title to add your dispatcher site to the Flash Player settings:
4. Paste your dispatcher site address and click on the 'ADD' button:
5. You will see now the site you added at the 'Allow' list:
6. After refreshing your dispatcher site, you will now see the missing buttons and/or icons: