We are happy to announce the release of NowForce Mobile Application which includes the new Asset Lookup feature.
The Asset Lookup feature allows mobile users (Responders and Supervisors with the designated permissions) to search and perform actions on Assets in the system.
A few examples:
- Firefighter arrives at a fire scene and wishes to locate all nearby hydrants.
- Patrol officer that needs to survey once a month all houses in a specific jurisdiction.
- A guard granting access to a facility to pre-registered persons only.
- A supervisor wishing to collect footage from all cameras able to view a specific location.
The Asset Lookup feature allows the user (responders and supervisors) to search for assets matching search criteria (e.g. text and/or location) and to add log entries or create new incidents associated with the asset.
Authorized Responders may also perform the following actions:
- Add a textual log entry to the Asset history log. The log entry will be automatically registered with a timestamp and the User’s current location.
- Create a new incident at the Asset’s location - this action will open the NowForce Reporter module with the Asset’s location as the reported address.
- Edit the Asset form
To read more about the Asset Lookup feature, please click here