As a system administrator you can associate more than one form template to each incident type, and define groups of dispatchers and responders who can view and edit each form.
Adding Multi Form Permissions
As an Administrator you can add multi form permissions to dispatchers and responders. Once these permissions are granted, dispatcher and responders can view, edit and duplicate multiple forms for incidents.
To add multi form permissions:
1. In the Dispatcher screen, click Settings.
2. Click Permissions.
3. Select the profile you want to change, and click Edit, and then click Edit again to edit it's permissions.
4. If you want to add the permission to a dispatcher user profile, scroll to the Dispatcher section, and select Enable dispatcher multiple forms in incident.
5. If you want to add the permission to an app user profile, scroll to Responder, and select the Allow Responder to create multiple forms in incident check box.
7. Click Confirm and then Save.
To read more about the Multi Forms feature, click here.
To learn how to use Multi Forms in the Dispatcher, click here.
To learn how to use Multi Forms in the mobile app, click here.
For more information on How to Manage incident Types and Attache Form Template to an Incident, click here.