Two Factor Authentication provides an extra layer of security that enables you to verify the identity of a user when they log in to the Dispatcher or the mobile app. These permissions are not configured by default, and must be added, as required, to the respective user profiles.
To add the permission to a user profile:
- In the Dispatcher screen, click Settings.
2. Click Permissions.
3. Select the profile you want to change, and click Edit, and then click Edit again to edit it's permissions.
4. If you want to add the Two Factor Authentication to an app user profile scroll to the Other app modules section.
5. Select Require Two factor Authentication.
6. If you want to add the Two Factor Authentication to a dispatcher user profile, scroll to the Dispatcher section.
7. Select Require Two factor Authentication for dispatcher.
8. Click Confirm.
9. In the Settings page, click Save.