The Incidents panel lists pertinent information about incidents in the system. By default, only active incidents are listed. You can access details on closed incidents using the Filter option described in this article.
The following columns of information are shows, by default, in the Incidents panel. You can add/hide columns in the Incidents panel by selecting the Column Settings ellipses and then selecting the columns you want displayed.
- Type: Incident icon and number.
- Incident Type: type of incident, for example, fire, accident, etc.
- Incident Creation Time: Time and date of activation.
- Dispatcher: The name of the dispatch operator who activated incident. Click the Filter icon in the heading to only show the incidents you dispatched.
- Callers: The incident source (caller, responder, etc.).
- Incident Location: The address of the incident.
- Responders Status: Icon indicating the responders last response.
- SLA: Service level agreement (the activation, arrival and completion time for this type of incident).
- Reports & Updates: Indicates if there have been any updates on the incident.
- Areas/Polygons: Indicates if the incident is associated within a predefined area.
- Priority: The priority level of the incident.
- Dispatched: The number of responders at the incident.
- Acknowledged: The number of responders who acknowledged notification of the incident.
- En-route: The number of responders currently en-route to the incident.
- On-Scene: The number of responders currently on the scene of the incident.
- Done: The number of responders who have indicated that the incident is done.
- PTT Channel: Indicates if a PTT channel is open for the incident.
- Forms: The forms associated with the incident.
- Actions: Enables you to select the columns to display in the Incidents panel. This column also shows icons indicating the current state of the incident (Active, All Done, Close Incident, or Cancel Incident).
The following is an example of the Incidents panel.
If you hover your mouse over an item in the Incidents panel, and the mouse pointer changes to a hand, more information is available on that item.
Similarly, move your mouse over items in the various columns, and pop-ups appear showing the details for that item.
To access more information on a specific incident, click on the details of each incident to open a tab in the Incident window:
- Click the incident's Type (icon, and select Edit Incident to open the Basic Details tab in the Incident window.
- Click the incident's Dispatcher to open the Assets tab. in the incident window.
- Click the incident's Location to zoom the map on the incident's location.
- Click the incident's Status icon to open the Dispatch tab in the Incident window.
- Click any of the user statuses to open the Log tab in the Incident window.
- Click the incident's Form icon to open the Form tab in the Incident window.
To view the dispatcher log history of the incident, move your mouse cursor over the dispatcher name and a popup appear with the additional information
You can also filter incidents according to dispatcher, by clicking on the Filter icon in the Dispatcher column.
To change the SLA of an incident in the list, click the SLA and a popup appears enabling you to change the SLA as needed.
To view which user has arrived at each status point, simply position your mouse over the status and a popup will appear with the user's details.
All an Incident's forms can be accessed using the new Incident panel's form column. Hover over the Forms count in an incident and the Form Status modal opens
To close or cancel an incident, the dispatcher can click the Action icon, and select All Done, Close Incident, or Cancel Incident.
To view the incidents location on the map, click the location in the Locations column. The map zooms to the location of the incident.
To add and remove column from the panel, click on the action button and choose the preferred columns from the list.
The Incident panel toolbar has the following icons:
Click this icon to refresh the list
Click this icon to filter the Incidents panel.
Enter your filter criteria, and click Search.
Click this icon to search for a specific incident by location or users
Click on this icon to create a new incident
Click on this icon to maximize the panel
Click on this icon to minimize the panel
Click on this icon to close the panel