The Mobile app's Main menu enables you to access additional tabs that do not appear on the Home screen. The menu items available are permission-based. The examples shown in this article show all available menu items. if a menu item does not appear in your mobile app, and you want to use that feature, consult your system administrator.
You access the main menu by tapping the Menu icon (3-lines) located at the top-left of the Mobile app's Home screen.
The Main menu has the following options:
- Home: Returns you to the mobile app Home screen.
- SOS: Enables you to activate the SOS feature. for more information on activating and deactivating the SOS feature, click here.
- Map: Enables you to view all active incidents and also see the location of other users in your organization.
- Report: Enables you to report and incident. This function is the same as tapping Report on the Home screen. For more information, click here.
- Incidents: Opens the Incidents screen in which you can view all incidents assigned to you. This function is the same as tapping Incidents on the Home screen.
- Messages: Opens the Messages screen in which you can view all sent and received messages. This function is the same as tapping Messages on the Home screen.
- Asset Lookup: Opens the Asset Lookup screen in which you can search for assets.
- Channels: Opens the Channels screen in which you can view all the PTT channels to which you have access. The screen includes details of all messages received or sent on the PTT channels, which you can also replay. For more information, click here.
- Escourt me: Monitors your activity in a defined time frame of your choosing. If you feel unsafe or in a hostile environment, use this feature to set a time frame according to your activity. When the time frame expires, an SOS alert is activated, your dispatch center is immediately updated with your current location and an automated call to your emergency number is made. For more information, click here.
- Logout: Logs you out of the mobile app. After logging out, you no longer receive alerts, messages, or any other type of communication from the dispatch operator.
- Settings: The Settings icon is located at the bottom left of the menu screen, and enables you to view and make configuration settings.
- Profile: Shows your details and settings in the organization. For more information, click here.
- Notification Sounds: Enables you to set different ringtones on your mobile app for the different kinds of incident notifications and messages. For more information, click here.
- Contacts: Enables you to add/edit emergency contact numbers in the mobile app. For more information, click here.
- Change Password: Enables you to reset your password in the mobile app. For more information, click here.
- Utils: Enables you to perform the following configurations:- Grab Flic button: Connect a Flic button (a wireless smart button) to the mobile app, - Toggle notification icon: Toggles the notification icon on/off.- Tap headphone button to start/stop PTT: Enables you to use your headphone controls with PTT conversations. For more information on sending PTT messages with your mobile app, click here.
- About: Provides information about the mobile app and also enables you to send a log report and sync your mobile app with your current details. For more information, click here.
- SOS on app launch: Activates the SOS feature when you launch the mobile app. For more information on activating and deactivating the SOS feature, click here.