The Users panel lists pertinent information about users in the system. By default, only active users are listed. You can access details on deactivated users using the Filter option described in this article.
The following columns of information are shows, by default, in the Users panel. You can add/hide columns in the Users panel by selecting the column heading Column Settings ellipses and then selecting the columns you want displayed.
- User: User's icon that includes menu options.
- Username: User's username in the system.
- Name: User's full name.
- Groups: Groups associated with the user.
- Roles: Roles associated with the user.
- Equipment: Equipment that the user carries with them.
- Score: Score given to the user based on their performance.
- Incidents: Number of active incidents to which the user has been dispatched.
- Availability: Icons indicating the current status of the user.
- Alias: User's alias.
- Com.: Click the icon that enables you to view the following status updates from the user; PUSH, Device to Server, Location received, Login, Battery, and Version. The column heading also indicates the last time the statuses were updated.
- Location: The date and time of the last recorded location of the user. Click the icon in this column to view a list of the last 5 location points of the user, including the date and time as well as the GPS coordinates of the location.
- Profile: The user's permissions profile. Click in this column to open the Organization tab in the User Management window.
- Transport: Icon indicating the user's current mode of transport.
- Actions: Icons indicating actions you can take
The following is an example of the Users panel.
If you hover your mouse over an item in the Users panel, and the mouse pointer changes to a hand, more information is available on that item.
Similarly, move your mouse over items in the various columns, and pop-ups appear showing the details for that item.
There is a check box on the left of each user's row in the Users panel. Select the to display the user's location on the map:
When you hover your cursor over a user's icon a pop up opens showing the additional actions you can perform.Stand on the blue triangle on the user's icon to view a list of additional actions.
The following menu options are available:
- Edit: Edit the user's details.
- Message: Send a message to this user through the mobile app.
- Dispatch: Dispatch the user to an incident.
- Track User: View the user's location history.
- Reset Password: Sends an email to the user with a request them to reset their password.
- Disable: Disables the user.
If the user is associated with more than one group, fulfills more than one role or carries more than one type of equipment, hover over the user's information to see full details:
Hover over the number of incidents in the Incidents column of a user to show a list of active incidents to which the user has been dispatched.
The User's status appears with the appropriate icon in the Status column.
Hover your cursor over the user's communications icon to view latest communication updates. A green check mark indicates that the user is currently online. A red icon indicates that the user is not online. The column heading also shows the time of the last communications update.
Hover your cursor over the user's location to view a list of latest locations:
The yellow icon with "!" indicator highlights users that are low on battery and/or use an older version of the mobile app:
Click on the user's action icons to call, message or email the user. The following is an example of the results of clicking the user's Email icon.
The Users panel has the following icons:
Click this icon to refresh the list.
Click this icon to search for users.
Enter the search criteria and click Search.
Note: If you are searching for deactivated users, make sure to change the Status to Non-Active.
Click on this icon to create a new message.
Click on this icon to add a new user to the system.
Click on this icon to maximize the panel
Click on this icon to minimize the panel
Click on this icon to close the panel