The Incidents panel will display the main information of an incident, including:
- Incident type (Name, Number and Icon)
- Time and date of activation
- Dispatcher that activated incident
- Incident source (caller, responder, etc.)
- Location of incident
- Status of response
- Service level agreement (SLA - the time it should take to complete the incident)
- Geofencing (determines if the incident is associated within a predefined area)
- Priority level of incident
- Forms associated with the incident
- Cancel/Close action buttons
To access more information on a specific incident, click on the details of each incident:
- Click on the incident's "Type" (icon) to open the incident on the "Basic Details" tab.
- Click on incident's "Dispatcher" or "Source" to open the incident on the "Assets" tab.
- Click on to "Location" to zoom the map on the incident's locations.
- Click on the "Status" icon to open the incident on the "Dispatch" tab.
- Click on "Report" or any of the users' statuses to open the incident on the "Log" tab.
- Click on the "Form" icon to open the incident on the "Form" tab.
To view the dispatcher log history of the incident, simply stand over the dispatcher name with your mouse and a popup will appear with the additional information
Dispatcher can also filter incidents according to dispatcher, by clicking on the filter icon in the Dispatcher column.
To change the SLA of an incident in the list, click on the SLA and a popup will appear with editing options. Change the SLA as needed.
To view which user has arrived at each status point, simply position your mouse over the status and a popup will appear with the user's details.
To close or cancel an incident, the dispatcher can click on the blue or red X -
To add and remove column from the panel, click on the action button and choose the preferred columns from the list.
In the top right corner of the panel there are seven additional icons:
Click this icon to refresh the list
Click this icon to search for a specific incident by location or users
Click on this icon to create a new incident
Click on this icon to create a new incident type in settings
Click on this icon to maximize the panel
Click on this icon to minimize the panel
Click on this icon to close the incidents panel