The Dispatcher can activate multiple types of alerts. These alerts can be configured in the Alert Settings panel.
For a full list of the available Alert Types - click here
To view and edit alerts:
- Open Dispatcher.
- From the toolbar click the Alerts button. The Alerts panel opens, and displays active Alert notifications.
3. Click Settings button. The Alert types window opens.
The Alert types panel lists all the alert types with the Alert Behavior columns showing the selected configuration settings for each alert type.
4. Click the Edit icon on the right of each alert to modify the Alert Behavior settings.
5. Modify the alert configuration settings, as required.
6. Click Update. The settings are updated in the Alert types window.