The Alerts module allows Dispatchers to setup alerts for multiple events and triggers. These are the alerts available in the system:
- New Incidents - when a new incident is reported by a user or via an 3rd party integration
- New SOS - when SOS alerts are activated
- New Message - when a message is sent from Supervisor
- Incident Share - when an incident is shared with another Control Center
- Video Streaming - when a new video streaming session was initiated by a user
- User Dynamic Status/Report - when a mobile app user sends a dynamic status that is configured to show a popup (configure under setup-users-dynamic statuses)
- Incident Dynamic Report - when a Responder sends a dynamic status in an incident that is configured to show a popup (configure under setup-incidents-incident type-statuses)
- Form - when a user enters data into a field that is configured to send an alert (configured under setup-incidents-forms-alertable)
- Form Scan Mismatch - when a mobile user scans a QR/barcode and the retrieved data does not match the data in the compared field (configured under setup-incidents-forms-match).
- Not on-scene - when a responder reports on-scene when location of Responder is distant from the incident location (configured under setup-organization-config)
- User not Moving - when a mobile user has not sent locations for more than x minutes (configured for each Role type under setup-roles)
- Communication Failure - when a mobile user has not communicated with the server for more than X minutes (configured separately for each Role type )
- Battery Level - when a mobile user sends the server a battery level lower than a predefined threshold.
- Geofence Entry - when a mobile user enters a predefined geofence. This can be defined for specific users of for groups of users.
- Geofence Exit - when a mobile user exits a predefined geofence. This can be defined for specific users of for groups of users.
- Geofence Staffing - when a their aren't sufficient mobile users in a specific geofence.
- Geofence Absence - when in a specific geofence there hasn't been any active mobile user for a predefined time period .
- Incident Dispatch Time Overdue - when the response to an incident is insufficient (dispatch rule hasn't been met within X minutes from auto-dispatch)
- Incident SLA Arrival - when the SLA Arrival time has passed and no Responder reported On-scene.
- Incident SLA Completion - when the SLA Completion time has passed and no Responder reported Done.
- User out of static Location
Scroll down the Alert Settings Panel to see all Alert types that can be configured:
For each alert, Dispatchers can configure a unique sound alert, if a popup should show up and if a Chrome Desktop notification should show up.