We are very happy to announce our new SLA (Service Level Agreement) module!
The SLA adds to every incident 2 new time parameters:
- Arrival time is how much time the Administrator sets as a guideline for a Responder to arrive (on scene). If Responder is expected to be early (ETA < SLA ) then SLA will be Green. If Responder is expected to be late (ETA > SLA) then SLA will be Red.
- Completion time is how much time the Administrator sets as a guideline for a Responder to complete a task ("Done"). The Completion time is defined as a countdown timer and measured from moment first Responder is on-scene (i.e. if Responder is on scene early, the completion time will be earlier accordingly.
SLA display in the Incident panel:
- Above the bar are the "static" pre-planned time stamps of the incident (derived from the creation time) – Creation, Arrival SLA, Completion SLA
- Beneath the bar are the actual times and number of Users in each stage.
- The colored filling of the bar represents the ETA and if user is early (blue or yellow) or late (red)
- The moving marker represents the progress of the incident – it moves from left to right
SLA display in the Mobile App:
- The Arrival time is displayed in the bottom bar of the mobile Responder – if user is expected to be early it will display in green, if late then red.
- When user sends an "on-scene" status: the Arrival time will switch to expected Completion time. If completion time has elapsed, it will switch to red to indicate user needs to finish ASAP.
- When incident is closed (by Dispatcher) the Completion time will switch to "Incident Closed