Using the Units panel, dispatchers can now:
- Create or edit units and define their settings:
- Unit type and icon
- Number of users per unit
- Location handling (what to show on the map)
- Dispatch handling (which user will receive the incident when the unit is dispatched)
- Geofence alerts
The configurations are available directly from within the Dispatcher screen.
2. Define the status of units:
- In Service
- Out of Service
3. Associate users with the unit:
- Define the team leader
- Unit consolidates the roles and equipment that are connected to its associated users
The Units are also searchable from the global search field.