You can view a log of the times users were dispatched and responded to an incident. You can also edit the times manually or add a new time.
To view and edit a user's response time in an incident:
- In the Incidents panel, browse to the required incident, and while hovering your cursor over the incident icon, select Edit Incident.The Incident Manager window appears.
2. Click the Log tab, and the click the Timetable sub-tab.
3. To change a user's existing time, click the Gear icon, and select one of the new times that appears.
4. To manually add a time (in the above example, the Done time), click the Plus (+) icon.
By default, the new time is set to the current time.
5. Click the Calendar and/or Time icons to select a different date and time, and click OK.