The Messages panel will display a list of active messages (that have not yet expired) that were sent from the dispatcher and their main characteristics, including:
- Time and date that the message was sent
- Expiration date
- User that created the message
- Number of recipients
- Message status by user
- Message details
Note that there are two types of user permissions for messages - ones that can view only a specific dispatch center's messages and another that allows the user to view messages send throughout the entire organizations. The dispatch user will have access to the messages set in the user's permission profile.
Hover over the message content to display the full message
The view entire message details, including statistics or responses and user information, click on the "View" button:
Additional actions to take in the message:
- To view detailed replies to a message, click on the "Replies" tab.
- To add a user to the message, click on the user icon in the right hand corner of the message.
- To send a new message to the same users, click on the multiple user icon in the right hand corner of the message.
In the top right corner of the panel there are six additional icons:
Click this icon to refresh the list
Click this icon to search for a specific messages
Click on this icon to send a new message to users
Click on this icon to maximize the panel
Click on this icon to minimize the panel
Click on this icon to close the panel