You can upload the following file types: ICO, GIF, JPG or PNG. It is recommended that you upload small icons, no larger than 30x30 pixels to optimize display. All icons that are larger than 30x30 pixels will be resized automatically when they are uploaded.
Icons in Nowforce
The system icons are found throughout:
Point of Interest
- From the Main screen, select Settings> ORGANIZATION, and then select Icon Bank.
The Icon Bank page opens.
2. Click the + sign in the upper right corner of the Icon Bank page.
The New Icon window opens.
- Complete the Icon Name field.
- Click Upload Icon to select the image file for upload.
Your uploaded icon image displays.
- Select all relevant System Categories in the System Entity field.
- Click Load Icons. A dialog box opens, showing the file explorer.
- Choose the file/files you want to upload and click Open.
The files will be uploaded into the Icon Bank.
- Click Finish.
- The Icon Bank table opens, with icons listed in alphabetical order.
The Search By Name option is located on the top right of the Icon Bank. You can use this to search for individual icons by name
To search by name:
- Click the magnifying glass.
- The Icon Bank search box opens.
3. In the text box, type the name or part of the name of the icon.
4. Click Search.