You can change a responder status manually in the Incident window. This includes setting the date and time of the status change.
To change a user's status:
- In Dispatcher, open the Incidents panel.
- Locate the incident whose status you want to change, right-click on the incident icon, and select Edit Incident.
- Click the Dispatch tab to view the users dispatched to the incident.
- Locate the user whose status you want to change, and click the Status icon in the Status column.
The Users Status pop-up opens.
5. From the Status dropdown list select the desired status.
6. On the right of the Time box, click the Calendar and then the Time icons, and , select the required date and time, respectively, you want for the status change.
7. Click OK to confirm and save the status change.