You can set up call forwarding for your MagicJack Business phone using the MagicJack website.
On the magicJack for BUSINESS self-care portal:
- Login to your magicJack for BUSINESS self-care portal at account.magicjackforbusines.com
- If you are Admin, navigate to Manage Lines and click SETTINGS on the desired phone number or extension.
- If you are User, the settings screen will be visible immediately after your log in.
- Under the incoming call section, select Ring mJB devices then forward the call to a US number or one of your extensions if the call isn't answered
- Enter your Numa number as the forwarding number.
How to Confirm It's Working
Call your business's phone number from your personal phone. If nobody answers, you should hear your Numa Voicemail greeting.
Make sure you don't have an answering machine picking up your calls on any of your mjB devices before they get forwarded.
Turn off Call Forwarding
- Log back into your magicJack for BUSINESS self-care portal and change the option back to voicemail.
No matter what, don't hesitate to contact Numa support! We'll happily work with you and your service provider to get you all set up.