1) Login to your Jive Account.
2) Click the gear icon in the left sidebar and then choose Settings.
3) From Find me follow me, set the following:
- No answer, send to. Choose External and enter your 10-digit Numa Number.
- If calls fail, send to. Chose External Number and enter your 10-digit Numa Number.
4) Click Save.
Note that you should make sure Pass-through Caller ID is on. You can also adjust the Ring Time to control how long your phone will ring before sending the call to Numa.
How to Confirm It's Working
You can place a test call by going to Set up Numa > Phone numbers > Test my setup or call your business's phone number from your personal phone. If nobody answers, you should hear your Numa Voicemail greeting.
To Turn Off Call Forwarding
Log back into your Jive account and remove the settings above.
Make sure you don't have an answering machine picking up your calls before they get forwarded.
If your business's phone line is part of a hunt group (multiple lines that ring until one is answered), you may need to set up forwarding on all the lines involved. Alternatively, you could remove your business phone line from the hunt group.
Contact your phone provider and have them double check that forwarding was set up properly and is active on your line.
No matter what, don't hesitate to contact Numa support! We'll happily work with you and your service provider to get you all set up.