There are three different steps on the "Request" tab:
🚚 If shipping through Octoly
1) Pending requests: all the requests that you still haven't answered.
2) Ready to ship: all the requests you just accepted. From there, Octoly will handle the shipping for you.
3) Shipped: Octoly updates this column when the product left the warehouse and is on the way to the influencer
🚚 If brand self shipping
1) Pending requests: all the requests that you still haven't answered
2) Ready to ship: all the requests you just accepted. On the "Actions" column click on "Ship product" and the address of the influencer will display automatically. At this point, you have all the needed information to proceed to the shipping: you have to export the requests and then import them with the tracking number, the requests will then automatically pass on the "Shipped" step.
3) Shipped: the requests will automatically pass on this section once you imported each tracking number. If a shipping problem is reported by a creator, a little red envelop will appear.
To have more information on this situation refer to the article: "What happens if an influencer reports a shipping issue?"