✅ Inventory management
1. First go to your product list and click on the "+" of the product you want to refill.
2. Type in the number of units you wish to add and click "save".
3. Fill in a new shipment form with the refill information (product name, quantity) and send it to your respective Customer Success adresses :
4. Send your product to the warehouse, following the usual process, including the printed shipment form and relevant MSDS forms.
Here you can access to documents detailing Octoly's shipment procedures for each country:
✅ Manage the requests from influencers
On the request tab you have three different sections:
1) Pending requests: all the requests that you still haven't answered
2) Ready to ship: all the requests you just approved. From there, Octoly will handle the shipping for you.
3) Shipped: Octoly updates this column when the product left the warehouse and is on the way to the influencer
✅ Shipping issues
We will take care of the shipping problems and choose the best option for you based on the situation as we agreed when signing the contract. There are three options available when there is a shipment issue:
1. Reship the product, in the case it returns to the warehouse (which doesn't impact the stock)
2. Reship a new product, for example in case the delivery service lost the package (the stock is then affected)
3. Cancel the request (usually when you can't resend a new product because no stock left)