In order to access the Users page, you must be an Admin user.
Click the Settings button in the bottom left of your OneUp and select Users from the pop-out menu.
2. Users are separated according to the following tabs at the top of the page: Full Users, Observers and Deleted.
3. To make a Full User an Observer, click the three dots to the right of the user's name. Then, select Convert to Observer.
Click Confirm to confirm your changes.
4. To make an Observer a Full User, complete the same steps above, but select Convert to Full User, and then Confirm.
5. To grant Admin permissions, click the dropdown list next to the user's name and check the Admin box.
Both Full Users and Observers can be Admin Users.
6. To delete a user, click the three dots to the right of their name and then click Delete User.
If you still require help on this topic, get in touch with our support team via the chat system or email firstname.lastname@example.org.