A student may need to withdraw from a course, causing a need to override and decrease the amount of credit attempted and earned for the student. jmc Office allows users to edit the number of credits a particular student can receive for a course they are enrolled in or withdrawing from.

To get started overriding credit amounts for a student, log in to jmc Office and head to Schedules > Student > Edit Schedules.

Step One: Select the student to be edited by entering their name in the "Find" drop-down list.

Step Two: Click the "Student Section Details and Overrides" Quick Link to open the "Student Section Details and Overrides" pop-up.

Step Three: Click the "Edit" link next to the course for which you'd like to override the credits attempted and earned.

Step Four: Enter this student's number of credits earned toward graduation for passing the class in the "Credits Earned Override" field.

Step Five: Enter this student's number of credits attempted in the "Credits Attempted Override" field.

Step Six: Click the "Update" link to save your changes for the credits earned and attempted overrides or the "Cancel" link to discard your changes.

Did this answer your question?