Part of the end-of-year ADVISER reporting is submitting discipline infractions to the Nebraska Department of Education. Expulsions and specific types of suspension discipline infractions, along with their associated incident numbers, are reportable to the state department. With just a few clicks the correct discipline records will be submitted for you!

To begin submitting your school's discipline data, log in to jmc Office and navigate to the Nebraska > ADVISER > End Year and click the "Discipline" tab.

Step One: Select which building to submit the end-of-year discipline data for from the "Building" drop-down list.

Step Two: Click the “ADVISER Update Discipline Prescan” button to view potential data errors before submitting the records to the NDE.

Step Three: Click the “ADVISER Update Discipline” button to submit your discipline data to the NDE.

Did this answer your question?