There are cases where it would be helpful for someone to set up a number of different organisations on behalf of other people, and then hand the organisation over when they are ready to use Open Sessions. This guide will show you how, step-by-step:
1) Register with Open Sessions or log in to your account.
2) Click 'Organisation settings' in the menu bar, and then select 'Manage organisations'.
3) Click 'Add new organisation' and enter the name in the pop up.
4) This organisation will now appear in the list of organisations - click on this organisation - this will take you to the 'My sessions' page, where you will have 0 sessions added.
5) Click 'Organisation settings' in the menu bar, and then select 'Administrators'.
6) Click 'Add new user' - add their name, email, and leave their role as organisation admin.
7) The user you have just added will receive an email asking them to confirm their email address, and a separate email with their password (they can change this once they have logged in with it). (If the user has already registered with Open Sessions, they won't receive these emails, they can sign in as usual).
8) Once the new user has verified their email and logged in, the person that originally set up the organisation should go to 'Organisation settings --> Administrators', and click the three circles to the right of their name. They can then select 'Switch Owner'.
9) The person added now has control of the organisation. They can now log in and go to 'Organisation settings --> Administrators', and click the three circles to the right of the person that set up the account. They can then select 'Delete', and the person that set up the organisation originally is now removed.