You can export contacts from Outlook using the Outlook Import and Export Wizard. You can export contacts to Excel, Access, or Word, and use them in a mail merge or mass mailing. You can also export the contacts data to into a file so you an import them into another email service.
1. Click the File tab. Then click Options.
2. Click Advanced. Then under Export, click Export.
3. The Import and Export Wizard will open automatically. Select Export to a file, and then click Next.
4. Under Create a file of type, select the type of export that you want, and then click Next. The most common is Comma Separated Values (Windows), also known as a CSV file. NOTE: If you are exporting contacts for use in another copy of Outlook, choose an Outlook Data File or .pst.
5. Under Select folder to export from, select the contact folder that you want to export, and then click Next. NOTE: Unless you chose to export to an Outlook Data File (.pst), you can only export one folder at a time.
6. Under Save exported file as, click Browse, select a destination folder.
7. In the File name box, type a name for the file. Click OK.
8. In the Export to a File dialog box, click Next.
9. Click Finish.