Oh no 😢
We’d love to help, but will be sad to see you go!
Follow these steps to cancel a subscription on your device:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap “Over”
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap “Over” -> Tap the app's details page.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from Subscribed to Canceled.
IMPORTANT: Uninstalling the app will not automatically stop your subscription — you must actively cancel the subscription using the process described here. If you uninstall Over, but don't cancel your subscription first, you will still sadly be charged. You can always unsubscribe, or change the subscription plan, anytime before the current subscription period expires.
Access after you cancel
When you cancel your subscription you will still have access to it for the duration of time you have already paid for.
Refunds for subscriptions
We currently don't have the ability to issue refunds on Android purchases from our side. That said, the Play Store will be able to assist within the first 48 hours after a purchase is made.
For information on subscription refunds, see returns and refunds on Google Play