Now you never need to miss a deadline again! Our post-scheduling feature in Over Pro allows you to create your content when inspiration strikes, block out a single afternoon for all of your social media designs or, simply, stay head of the game by scheduling posts as far out into the future as you’d like. (only on iOS)
For Instagram, you'll need to make sure that you're logged in to the right profile when Over reminds you to post. For Facebook, only one Facebook business page can be linked for now.
And free users? Not to worry, you get one free post, on us.
How to schedule posts
- Once you're happy with your design in the Over canvas, tap the "export" icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the "schedule" icon at the bottom middle of the screen.
- Select either Facebook or Instagram* as your platform to post to.
- Write the accompanying copy for your post.
- Tap done to then select the date and time you'd like your post to go live.
*Important note: On Instagram, while the post won’t automatically appear in your feed, you will receive a reminder on your device at the correct date & time to quickly complete the process of posting to Instagram.
Activate Push Notifications
To make sure that you receive a notification, you'll need to activate your push notifications and select them as "on".
You can do this with the below steps:
- In the Over app, go to "Settings", "Notifications" and then slide the circle to "on" and you'll see the colour change to yellow 💛
- In Instagram, go to your profile, tap the settings cog, select "push notifications" and ensure everything relevant is ticked 👍
Happy posting! 📷