It's quick and easy to add multiple layers to your design in Over!
Following the below steps will get you to being a layer-guru in no time ✨
- In your project canvas, tap 'Image' at the bottom of your screen.
- Select and edit your image.
- Tap the yellow check mark. √ to save.
- Tap 'Text' or ‘Image’ again to add a second layer to your canvas, tapping the yellow checkmark to save the progress.
Moving & Deleting Layers: Letting you edit each design element separately
- In your project canvas in Over, tap the “Layers” icon at the top of the screen - it looks like 3 sheets of paper
- Then, in the layers drop-down that appears, you can move layers up or down, or delete them.
- Pressing on the 3 horizontal lines to the right of a layer will let you move it up or down in the layer oder.
- Tapping the trash can icon to the left of the layer will delete it from your project.