Never lose projects again with Folders in Over (iOS only):
In addition to keeping your projects safely linked to your Over account, adding your projects to Folders will also mean:
- You can access these from Over on any iOS device, when you're logged in to your account.
- You will not lose them should you lose or change your device.
- BONUS: You'll be more organized and should find projects quicker
Save projects to Folders:
Following the below steps will let you save projects to your personal Folders:
- In the app, tap on the "Projects" tab on the bottom right.
- From your Project Feed, long press on the project you would like to move to a Folder. (A Short press will open your project in canvas).
- Tap on 'Add to Folder', and either select an existing folder or create a new one. Your project will now be saved.
- You can find and access your projects in their folders by tapping on the "Projects tab" and, at the top, scrolling to the right.
- Voila! Safe and Sound 💛
Note: once a project is safely added to a Folder, you can delete it from your Project Feed, (thus freeing up space as added bonus 🙌🏼).