'Save PNG' for Full Resolution Save
Great news! You can save your creations at full resolution in Over.
Follow the below steps to save as PNG from your Android device:
- In a project canvas in Over, tap the export icon at the top right corner of the screen to see the options below:
2. Tap "Save as PNG" to save your PNG to your Gallery on your device.
This will save your image at full resolution 🎉
On an iOS device, Over users can select between saving as PNG or PDF for great quality results!
Follow the below steps to save as PNG from your iOS device:
- In a project canvas in Over, tap the export icon at the top right corner of the screen to the options below:
2. Tapping "Export Settings" will give you access to PNG to save to your device's Camera Roll.
3. Choosing ‘JPEG’ also saves at full resolution (either at 70%, 80% or 100%), however there is some compression that takes place when saving to JPEG and you may want to stick with PNG.
4. Once you have selected your preferred settings, close the Settings menu by tapping 'Done'.
5. Then press 'Save' to save your design to save to Photos 🙌
Save as a PDF on iOS
As an Over Pro Subscriber on iOS, you can now export your project as a PDF 🥂.
These steps will help you activate this option:
- Go to the desired Project that you wish to save as a PDF > Tap Export > Export Settings > PDF .
Uploading to Facebook
If your image looks a bit worse when you upload to Facebook, unfortunately it may be that some compression has taken place on Facebook's end, and you may need to try saving as JPEG instead.