Accessing your Over Pro Subscription on Multiple Devices
If you're on an iOS device ensure you're logged into the same iTunes account that is linked to your Over Pro subscription.
You can quickly, and easily, access Over Pro on a different iOS or Android device by doing the following:
- Open Over to your 'profile' page. (tap on your profile pic at the bottom right of your screen)
- Tap the 'Settings' icon in the upper right.
- Tap on 'Restore Purchases'.
- Enter any required information 🎉
iCloud Sync for Over Pro Subscribers - iOS only
From version 5.8.0, and above, Over Pro users should have access to iCloud Sync, ensuring your projects are safely saved to the Cloud, and not just your device. This will also allow you to sync your projects between multiple devices using iCloud.
Following these steps will let you access iCloud Sync as an Over Pro subscriber:
- In Over, tap the Projects icon at the bottom right corner of the screen, and then the Settings cog at the top right corner, to open the Settings drop-down
- Here you will see a toggle for iCloud Sync that you can switch on.
- If you have Over on multiple devices, you’ll need to follow the above steps on them all
- Once you’ve checked that you’re logged into the same iCloud account on all of your devices, your projects will sync between them 🚀
Over Pro and Family Sharing
Unfortunately, in-app purchases (including Over Pro) are not available via Family Sharing. You can learn more from Apple about Family Sharing here.